What does improvement look like to you?
Why do you want to improve your business – most business owners I speak to look to improve to achieve the following:
- Increase profits
- Reduce waste
- Reduce costs
- Increase your output
- Increase company turnover
- Increase staff satisfaction
- Increase customer satisfaction
Whatever you are looking to do deliver through your improvement journey the content of the book and its bonus resource templates will help you to deliver.
I kept the book short so you can get on with improving!
The book weighs in around 30 pages including fluff. It has been written as a quick read because it’s taking action on improving your business using the instructions in the book that will make the difference. Most business owners don’t need more knowledge – they need an implementation plan and this book is a blueprint to improving your business. I call it the small book on getting big results.
Just plug-in your knowledge of your business and a little common sense
The book acts as a framework where you can take your knowledge of your business and plug it into the free templates I provide with the book to work towards improving your business.
What do you get in this book?
In the book you will discover:
- How to identify and prioritise areas of your business for improvement
- How to use a small amount of data to gain valuable insights into your business
- How to drill down and identify the causes of results in your business
- How to generate low-cost and no-cost ideas to improve your business
- How to create an idea bank for improvement
- How to easily plan and implement your pilot and the full rollout of your solutions
The book also comes with 7 templates and two bonus videos to get your improvement journey underway.